Technology in the field of virtual reality is getting innovative, resulting in new virtual reality components. VR headsets which provide semi immersive technology will be replaced by entirely immersive technology-based products such as suits which allows haptic to full body. Fully Immersive virtual reality is the appearance of an artificial surrounding which replaces user’s real-world surroundings. Immersive is a significant component of virtual reality applications like VR gaming and VR therapy. Fully immersion provides distinctive features like physical interaction, 3D audio, narrative engagement and physical feedback. Companies are integrating touch to VR experiences, while the products like sense glove and teslasuit is an effort for providing a fully immersive technology by making use of haptic feedback. The suit uses an “electro-tactile haptic feedback system which helps in delivering real experience while playing. The suit is capable of sensing from the whole body whether the soft touch of warm rain, a substantial impact or even the cold.
Full report: https://www.cri-report.com/misc/860-3043-global-virtual-reality-market-research-report-forecast-to-2027.html
The prominent players in the Virtual reality Market are Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Sony Corporation (Japan), Google, LLC (U.S.), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Facebook, Inc (U.S.), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Vuzix Corporation (U.S.), Sensics, Inc (Columbia), Eon Reality, Inc (U.S.), Avegant Corporation (U.S.), Sixense Entertainment, Inc (U.S.), among others.
This report is
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the virtual reality market
• To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the virtual reality market based on Porter’s five force analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries-, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for a segment by the component, device type, technology, and industry verticals
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and examine competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the virtual reality market