|CRI is seeking a Research Director, who’s responsibility includes:
1. Formulate research project plans
2. Execute, supervise and operate research projects including cost control, team member recruiting, quality control, risk aversion, etc.
3. Develop and extend the business with reachable resources
4. Fulfill the monthly, quarterly and yearly target with other managers
5. Maintain existing clients and guarantee the service quality
6. Teambuilding including training and KPI assessment
1. Master’s Degree or above in Business, Finance, Economy, Statistics or related.
2. Minimum 8 years of market research/industry research working experience. Experiences in consulting/investment bank/finance agency is preferred.
3. Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills is essential and good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
4. Experience with compiling briefs, reports and presentation for leadership
5. Strong consultation, negotiation and influencing skills with an ability to build strong client relationships at all levels.
6. Strong team player with commitment to quality. A proactive and dynamic attitude with enthusiasm and positive energy.
7. Highly organized and resilient; able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
8. Proven project management and change management experience.
9. Ability to problem solve and consult with teams and Leaders on more difficult issues.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your cv to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other information, please call us: 86-21-68521029